- The number of guests indicated on the reservation is accepted as the final number of attendees for the dinner.
- If the guest numbers change we require notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reservation reminder email is sent on the morning of the reservation between 08:00 and 08:30. This is the last opportunity to change guest numbers. If notification has not been sent via email to email@example.com by 11 am of the morning of the reservation, the final number of guests will be charged as it appears on the reservation.
- Increase in guest numbers is subject to availability. If we are fully booked we will not be able to increase guest numbers.
- No shows on the night of the reservation will be charged at the quoted menu price which appears on the quoted menu rate in the menu listings on our website at www.workshop55.co.za
- NO exceptions will be made.
- Seating is at Managements discretion.
Opening hours and seating arrangements
- Workshop 55 is open for drinks between 16H00 and 18H00 Tuesday night through Saturday night and for dinner from 18H00 to 21H30 Tuesday night through Saturday night .
- Workshop 55 relies on a relaxed dining experience so no formal dress code is required.
- Guests are encouraged to come dressed as they feel comfortable.
- Menus are available on our website at www.workshop55.co.za under ‘Menus’ look up.
- Vegetarian alternatives are indicated on the menus.
- WE DO NOT CATER FOR VEGANS. This means guests who do not eat eggs, butter, cream or cheese or any animal by-products.
- Allergies of a more well known variety are catered for. These include nuts and seafood.
- Religious dietary requirements are also catered for.
- If no dietary requirements or special food related requests are mentioned in the confirmation email, dishes will not be changed on service on the night of the reservation.
- Gratuity is excluded in the quoted menu prices available on our website.
- Guests are welcome to leave a gratuity over and above the menu price.
- Workshop 55 accepts all major credit cards, cash and EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers).
- Payment is not required before the dinner but preferred on the night of the reservation.
- Forex is accepted in the form of cash and is at the discretion of Management. Forex rates are not pre determined.
Beverages: Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic
- Workshop 55 is fully licensed to sell alcoholic beverages so we do not allow BYO.
- Workshop 55 endeavours at all times to treat each guests dining experience as a special occasion.
- If however you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, promotion etc, please let us know in the confirmation email.
Lost and Found
- If guests have left any personal items behind, these will be kept in storage for one week for guests to claim.
- Workshop 55 does not accept responsibility for any items of value handed over during the night that may be lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced.
- Workshop 55 is a non smoking restaurant.
- Guests who smoke are advised to do so outside the restaurant and away from any open doors, windows or external coverings.
- In accordance with Health and Safety, Workshop 55 does not allow food to be taken off the premises in the form of left overs, doggy bags or uneaten item.
- Gift packs handed over from Management have been prepared to health and safety regulations.
- Workshop 55 accepts all reservations on the premise that we are able to offer guests an overall dining experience, equally and unprejudiced in accordance to our standards.
- If for any unforeseen reason due to power loss, water shortage or any other reason beyond our control, Workshop 55 is unable to provide this, Workshop 55 reserves the right to cancel reservations and reschedule.
We look forward to hosting your dining experience.